What to expect
We organised over 350 birthday parties for children in 2012. Our reputation in and around Horley is superb due to the extra measures we take to ensure your child has a first class party and you, the parent gets to relax!
What should you expect from an Oakwood Birthday Party?
- A simple system of basic packages and "bolt-on" extras
- We can tailor your party with any specific requests or games
- Friendly approachable staff who understand the needs of children and their often stressed parents!
- Plenty of car parking
- Toilets and changing facilities
- Fridge and freezer
- A well staffed, safe and secure area
- Balloons, banners and bunting in the main reception area and food hall
- Parents are welcome to bring themed or personalised decorations
- As many tables and chairs as required, tables will be covered with plain paper party roll
- Bins and rubbish bags (donít worry we do the clearing up!)
- Other useful bits including water jugs, kitchen towel, cake knife and matches (which we know youíll forget!)
- If we are catering we will include plain paper plates and cups on the table
Games & Activities
- Our polite and enthusiastic party staff will plan and run all activities.
Tea, coffee and biscuits for parents
Now the partyís taken care of all you need do is sit back, relax and enjoy your complimentary cup of tea!
Time to clear away and tidy up
- There's nothing for you to do. Our staff will clear unwanted food, pack chairs and tables away and take out the rubbish.
Should you have any further questions about what to expect on the day of your party please call reception on 01293 822238.